- Sakti supported formation of a tribal mining cooperative. P.L. Applciation for Laterite mineral over an extent of Pandirimamidikota village, Maredumilli Mandal, East Godavari District. - Letter No.22183/N3/89 - The 28th Mar 199.
- Fears over alumina project - Indian Express - The 25th oct 1991
- Jerrala bauxite project - a virtual mining bomb - Indian Express - 22nd June 1992.
- State 'violates' Central rules - Indian Express - The 17th Mar 1993.
- HC invalidates mining leases -The Hindu Dt. August 28 1993.
- Khammam District – Aswaraopet mandal auction of cashew gardens – Vice Chairman and managing Director APFDC, Hyderabad. - Letter No.1186/94/TRI/Rly - The 19th May 1994.
- Cashew gardens of APFDC were handed over to tribals - G.O.Rt.No.523 Dated: 01.12.99.
- Minutes of the A.P tribes advisory council meeting held on 15-09-1994 at 11 a.m at Telugu Samkshema Bhavanam, Masab Tank : HYD - The 15th Sep 1994.
- Tribal land lease flouts supreme court order - Times of India - The 29th August of 2002.
- Order in WP No. 1571/2006 withholding the agreements with JSWHL and others.
- Letter to Principal Secretary dated : 27th Dec, 2006- Sub:- Public hearing on 28th Nov JSWHL, alumina Plant at Sabbavaram in Visaka Dist - request to stop further steps -
- Reply of Principal Secretary tribal welfare forwarding the letter to Industries and Commerce dept. - U.O.NOTE No. 4123 / LTR.1 / 2005-20 - The 16th January, 2007
- Write Petition no:6145 of 2000 - The 13th Nov 2008
- I.T.D.A., Utnoor – Legislative ( Assurance) – regarding not following regulation by Orient Cement Factory, Devapur, Adilabad District - Letter No.A4/LTR/75/2004, dated; 18-09-2010. - The 18th September, 2010
- Girijana Shasana Sabhyulaku
- White Paper of AP Government on Bauxite mining.